Today Mom took me to doctor uncle saying we will say "Hello" to him and his assistant nurse & when I am busy checking out his cabin, he puts a needle inside me. Can you believe that?
Thankfully Nani was with me to stop him after 2 dreadful injections. (They call it vaccination, but I totally hated it!). And all this while, my dear Mother was outside cabin hearing me cry for mercy & doing nothing. I need to have a chat with her about this later sometime.. huh...
Worse thing is - Later after coming back home, I heard Mom talking to Dad on phone about our "Hello" saying session with doctor. From her facial expressions & intermediate affirmative nods, I figured that they were planning this for a long time! Now I need to be concerned about such plannings that go behind my back. Hopefully there are no more needles in future.
Anyways, now I know what it means when Mom tells me that we are going to meet & say "Hello" to doctor uncle.
Lessons learnt out of pain..!! (sigh..)
Thankfully Nani was with me to stop him after 2 dreadful injections. (They call it vaccination, but I totally hated it!). And all this while, my dear Mother was outside cabin hearing me cry for mercy & doing nothing. I need to have a chat with her about this later sometime.. huh...
Worse thing is - Later after coming back home, I heard Mom talking to Dad on phone about our "Hello" saying session with doctor. From her facial expressions & intermediate affirmative nods, I figured that they were planning this for a long time! Now I need to be concerned about such plannings that go behind my back. Hopefully there are no more needles in future.
Anyways, now I know what it means when Mom tells me that we are going to meet & say "Hello" to doctor uncle.
Lessons learnt out of pain..!! (sigh..)
No comments:
Post a Comment